Skype, which ranks amongst the most popular software when it comes to VoIP is carving a name for itself in the cellular circles with the application being available on mobile platforms. In order to make calls to other Skype users or Skype-to-phone calls you need to have a good Wifi or a 3G connection. Not just the calls, with this wonderful app you can also chat with your Skype contacts like the hordes of messengers available.
Contacts at a Click!
Once you register and get yourself signed up for this software, you will be having a virtual tour that shall further enable you to understand the working methodology and the other different features that the application has in store for you. Syncing of the contacts is yet another very useful feature in the application, since it make it more convenient by allowing you to group your contacts as per your preferences.
Interface- Easy to Learn and Use
The interface of Skype on mobile is extremely simple and straightforward. The lower part of the screen has all the necessary icons that are needed to make respective calls and to chat; and it also has the menu that allows users to add newer contacts. They are very conveniently placed and are easily visible. The mobile version has the video calling feature as well that gets you nearer to your near and dear ones in real time, quite literally. With a good internet connection you can have upfront face-to-face conversations and feel at home. The USP of the app Skype is that it does not depend on the opposite person’s operating system.
The phone/tablet version of Skype is definitely a hit amongst users across the world since they seriously find it very easy and convenient to use with the smoothly laid out interface. The application has been gaining all the ears also because it allows you to multitask while you keep making or receiving Skype calls. Despite the tremendous usability the battery life of your respective Android device will not be compromised as developers have kept that aspect in mind while upgrading it again.
Skype for Mac- Process To Download And start Calling!
There are different numbers of ways that can enable users to make and/or receive calls with Skype over your respective Macintosh systems. To start making calls or receiving calls using Skype over your Mac kindly follow the steps listed below-
- Install Bluestacks. It is easily one of the best emulators that easily allows you to run android applications on your Mac. Download Bluestacks first.
- After installing Bluestacks, the next step is to download the required .apk for ‘Skype’
- Skype for Mac can be either be downloaded from the already present Google Play Store and you can, as per your convenience do the same job, through the Bluestacks search bar.
- Now just search “Skype” since that will help to download the application in a direct format.
- Once the installation has met its completion, simply connect easily with friends and family.