Cut the rope is a puzzle game totally based on the laws of physics. It was first released for iOS, which later was introduced in Android with the growing popularity. It is a very popular game that topped the chart of the Android games in its very initial launch. If you’re a great fan of puzzle games, then Cut The Rope for PC will definitely entice to utmost level, as it is very much interesting yet simple to play. This game is available for Android and iOS devices, but what if you want to run this amazing game on your PC, to take the gaming experience to big screen? Well, if that is the case with you, feel no worry! It is possible to download Cut The Rope for PC.
Must Read:Dead Trigger 2 for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
As you might already be knowing that none of the Android games can run on Windows on their own, something is required to act as an interface. We can make use of some Android emulators for Windows to run Cut the Rope on PC. You can even run it on Mac using same emulator.
Must Read:WhatsApp for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
What You’ll Need To Run Cut The Rope On PC?
Cut the Rope for pc is not available officially. However, you can still enjoy this amazing game on your Windows PC. For this you’ll need some other stuff. Here is a list of all things that are going to be needed to download and run Cut the Rope for PC.
- Bluestacks: It is an emulator that lets you run Android apps on Windows or Mac. However, there are some other emulators too, but we recommend using BlueStacks as it is very easy to use with clean interface and comes with no price tag.You can download it from here!
- APK of Cut The Rope: This is an optional requirement. It will be good if you already have apk of Cut the Rope. In case you want to save some KB’s of data, otherwise you can download the game internally in Bluestacks.
That was all you are needed to gather to have Flash Transfer on Windows.
Must Read: Subway Surfers for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
Cut the Rope for PC
So, you probably would have downloaded the Android emulator BlueStacks. Now, it’s the time to install Cut The Rope on your very own Windows or Mac PC.
Follow the step by step guide provided below to download and run Cut The Rope for PC
- Install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After installation is successful open Bluestacks.
- Navigate to search bar at top right corner and search for Cut the Rope on 1Mobile Store or Google play Store.
- Once found, download it and install it.
- In case you have APK of Cut the Rope, you need not to search it on the play store. All you need to do is just open the apk file using Bluestacks. It will be installed automatically.
Must Read:Download Show Box for PC
What Is In Cut The Rope?
Cut the rope is physics based puzzle game developed by ZeptoLab. Initially it was developed for iOS users and was made available to the users in 2010. Its launching was a sensation and it topped the charts of within a week of its official launching. Later in 2011 it was developed for Android OS, as Android gained much of user’s interest.
Must Read:Candy Crush Saga for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
Main objective in the game is to feed the little creature named “Om Nom”, along with collecting the stars. This all is done using a very innovative concept of cutting rope. There are several levels in the game, in each of those the candy is hung on one or several ropes. User is required to cut the rope by swiping their finger over the screen, in order to feed candy to Om Nom. As you’ll move further in new stages, you will be facing new challenges and powers which truly make this game interesting to carry on playing.
Now, as you’ve successfully downloaded the Cut The Rope for PC, entertain yourself by playing this awesome puzzle game on the big screen of your Windows PC. If you face any issue in following the steps, do let us know in the comment section below.