Microsoft Office Suite is the most used and the most popular word processing application developed so far. You might have seen the application running early since the existence of Windows 98 and can see now too on Windows 8.1. Outlining the usage of office suite is quite easy as it contains most of the application named after their utility, for instance Microsoft Word is a word processor, PowerPoint deals with Presentations and Excel deals with sheets and such stuffs. Microsoft Office 2010 popularly known as Microsoft office 10 was released in April, 2010. The suite is a predecessor to 2013 versions and successor to 2007 version. This version of the application is mainly known for its extended user interface and some advanced scripting functions. Besides this there are many other aspects that this edition of Microsoft Office offered to its users.
Read More: IGI 2 Game Free Download For Windows
Microsoft office acts as a complete package for professional documentation works. From the very initial releases it had came up with the most innovative packages. Standard package of the Microsoft office includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher. These products have equal importance in the field for which they are made. The most comprehensive and the most used remains to be Microsoft Word. With the advancement in technologies, some new products were added to the package including Microsoft One Note, Microsoft Picture Viewer and some other too.
Top Newly Added Features:
- File Tab: MS Office features a whole new file tab where you can have a custom preview of all the common tasks. The new file tab is way more superior that the previous one and looks stunningly glamorous.
- Paste Preview: In previous edition of the application you were allowed to export the content from somewhere else, specifically from the internet. The same feature is followed here, although with one more added functionality of paste preview. Here you can see how the pasted text will look like before applying the formatting.
- Image Editing: You can now even edit images you have exported to any of the products packaged within Microsoft Office 2010. This would eventually save much of time as you before you might have to edit them all manually for even a slightest change.
- Embedding Videos: This particular feature is exclusively made for PowerPoint. Now, you can export video files to your presentation same as you might have done with your images; although, these cannot be edited further.
- Send as PDF: Well, this was available in word 2007 too, although you need to have a plug-in installed. This time the plug-in had been interface within the main source code thus allowing you to email files as PDF.
- Broadcasting Presentations: You can now easily broadcast your presentations anywhere with just click of the specific console. This is one of the best features that had been improvised in the 2010 Microsoft Office.
Read More: Call of Duty 4 For Windows
Minimum Requirement for Microsoft Office 2010:
- Any AMD architecture processor with at least 500 MHZ of clocking speed. Although, for superior performance considered using dual core CPU.
- 256 MB RAM is minimal requirement, for 64 Bit OS use at least 512 MB.
- 3 GB hard drive space.
- Internal GPU will work absolutely fine with even 128 MB graphics memory.